17685Re: Computer/Console Time Sync

  • Ken
    Nov 2, 2010
      I am talking about a separate applet to set the 23xx clock. The idea being that it avoids including it in the main app where it could cause difficulty. The applet would have the warnings yelled out in the docs.

      I suggest T-clock as a way for those who wish to update to do it automatically. Manual runs would certainly take care of most users needs -- just a thought for those in the belt and suspenders crowd.

      > Ken,
      >
      > Are we talking about setting the clock on the console or the PC? If the PC, you can run any clock sync application that affects the PC clock and WUHU will use that updated time.

    • Show all 27 messages in this topic