17673Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Computer/Console Time Sync

  • Bob Tyszka
    Nov 1, 2010
      On 11/1/10 5:13 PM, Jaye Ellen wrote:
      Hi ---

      A thought occurs to me:  since Windows is so capable of disseminating Time Signals, is it possible to somehow sync to a web-based link to WWV?  I know programs exist that can sync to this, and thought maybe WUHU could use something like this ???

      Jaye Ellen KTNGALLA2
      I am not a computer programmer, but I do know that the US Naval Observatory web site does have a link to the Master Clock to synch your computer clock.  The USNO Master Clock is THE clock for the US and is the basis for the WWV times.

      Bob Tyszka
      California City, CA
      CW9012 / KCACALIF5

      Click for California City, California Forecast

    • Show all 27 messages in this topic