17668Re: Computer/Console Time Sync

    Nov 1, 2010
      Jaye Ellen,

      In XP (not sure about 7) if you double click the clock in the tray, then click the Internet Time tab of the clock settings, you can verify that your system is automatically updating the time from the Internet. There is also an Update Now button that you can hit to have an immediate update.

      If that is working, your PC clock should be in good shape.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Jaye Ellen <jaye.ellen@...> wrote:

      > Hi ---
      >
      > A thought occurs to me: since Windows is so capable of disseminating Time
      > Signals, is it possible to somehow sync to a web-based link to WWV? I know
      > programs exist that can sync to this, and thought maybe WUHU could use
      > something like this ???
      >
      > Jaye Ellen KTNGALLA2
      >
      > On Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 1:39 PM, Chris D Baragwanath (G)
      > <cbara@...>wrote:
      >

      > > Hi, a time time sync utility would be a great feature / bonus and really
      > > appreciated by the owners of WS23xx units that live outside the range of
      > > DCF77. (Although the console data is date / time stamped with the PC time).
      > > Many thanks.

    • Show all 27 messages in this topic