      Sent: Monday, November 01, 2010 6:44 PM
      Subject: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Computer/Console Time Sync

      I can take a look at up. Up until now, WUHU has completely avoided writing any data to any console. This was intentional as I am very leery about the potential to "brick" a console because of improper data integrity checking. I have a bit more faith in the Davis units than the others in this regard.

      Is there really that much of a time-drift issue on these Vue units? I have not seen this as an issue with the VP2.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "utahweatherbear" <utahweatherbear@...> wrote:
      > I read that cumulus software has a feature that syncs the computer time with the console...using the computer time as the correct time. Would this be hard to add to WUHU? I suppose people are having issues with the vue clock keeping proper time, although the errors seem small to me. Just wondering...
      > db

    • Show all 27 messages in this topic