17658Re: Computer/Console Time Sync

  • utahweatherbear
    Nov 1, 2010
      ya know, I haven't really seen much of a drift either. maybe a minute or so, but that is over several weeks time. to me, this is probably a non-issue, but it seems others with the vue are having more problems in this regard than I have to this point. I understand your concern though...

      db

      > I can take a look at up. Up until now, WUHU has completely avoided writing any data to any console. This was intentional as I am very leery about the potential to "brick" a console because of improper data integrity checking. I have a bit more faith in the Davis units than the others in this regard.
      >
      > Is there really that much of a time-drift issue on these Vue units? I have not seen this as an issue with the VP2.
      >

      > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "utahweatherbear" <utahweatherbear@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I read that cumulus software has a feature that syncs the computer time with the console...using the computer time as the correct time. Would this be hard to add to WUHU? I suppose people are having issues with the vue clock keeping proper time, although the errors seem small to me. Just wondering...
      > >
      > > db

    • Show all 27 messages in this topic