17215Wind Speed/Gusts

  • repellr
    Oct 1, 2010
      Hello,

      I have a LaCrosse WS2810 station which WUHU isn't capturing the wind speed correctly.

      Right now, in the northeast we are getting some great wind because of a storm. The console as well as Heavy Weather Pro (WS 2800) is reporting the wind to be in the 20's. Heavy Weather shows the max to be 23.3 MPH but WUHU shows the max gust to only be as 16.3. WUHU shows that it captured that speed at 06:44. I do see that speed at 06:31. But in the meantime, since 06:31, about 30 minutes, I've had speed exceed that amount.

      Does anyone know why this might be? My WUHU install is pretty vanilla. I don't want to tweak anything because I don't know exactly what I'm doing!

      Thanks to everyone for help on this and such a great product!!