17030Re: [wuhu_software_group] History.dat editors for the WS-36xx and WS-23xx

  • Bob Tyszka
    Sep 1 8:26 PM
      On 9/1/10 6:46 AM, wuhu_software wrote:

      I saw this posted on the La Crosse group and it looks interesting.

      These programs should allow you to edit your history files, including those output by WUHU (WS-36XX format).

      There are two versions, one for the WS23xx and one for the WS36xx.

      WS-36xx

      http://www.aguilmard.com/index.php?page=eWS3600

      WS-23xx

      http://www.aguilmard.com/index.php?page=eWS2300

      If you try them and they work, please let us know.

      Ok, well I see one problem right from the start.  I do not read French, I think it is French, anyway I am not sure what the directions say or which version to download for my WS2308.    If I download the program and use it with WUHU will the reports be in English?

      Thanks;

      Bob Thanks
      California City, CA
      CW9012