17011RE: [wuhu_software_group] What software do I need to buy with the Davis Vantage Vue

  • Jeff
    Aug 29, 2010
      I have the USB data logger and WeatherLink software that comes with it.  You can get the serial datalogger if you wish, but my Vue is working fine with the USB version.  Check it out at KMEWILTO1

      From: wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com [mailto:wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Gregory Blount
      Sent: Sunday, August 29, 2010 1:38 PM
      To: wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [wuhu_software_group] What software do I need to buy with the Davis Vantage Vue

      My old LaCrosse has bit the dust. I'm ready to buy the Davis Vantage Vue station. I need to know what software I need to buy so I can upload to wuhu. I'm the nearest station to our local airport and many people monitor my station for weather conditions.

      I'm running Windows XP Home SP 3. Have heard that the direct serial connection is the best for the Vantage Vue. Any advice or recommendations before I make the purchase???

      Thanks in advance,
      Gregory

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic