16914RE: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Davis VantageVue

  • Jeffrey C. Le Doux
    Aug 9, 2010
      WeatherLink is included with the datalogger

      From: wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com [mailto:wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of cookevilleweatherguy@...
      Sent: Sunday, August 08, 2010 10:11 PM
      To: WUHU Support
      Subject: Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Davis VantageVue

      WL is included with the Datalogger or is it vice-versa?

      From: "utahweatherbear" <utahweatherbear@ yahoo.com>
      Sender: wuhu_software_ group@yahoogroup s.com
      Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2010 01:36:14 -0000
      To: <wuhu_software_ group@yahoogroup s.com>
      ReplyTo: wuhu_software_ group@yahoogroup s.com
      Subject: [wuhu_software_ group] Re: Davis VantageVue

      so do you just need the vantage vue and the datalogger to upload to the world via WUHU, or do you need to spend even more money on weatherlink software too?

      db

      --- In wuhu_software_ group@yahoogroup s.com, "Jeffrey C. Le Doux" <jefcled@...> wrote:

      > Jaye
      Ellen,
      > I am still confused. I have downloaded the WUHU software, I have
      my data
      > logger, I have downloaded VirtualVP and a couple of others. I
      can see the
      > station on my computer, at which point I would have expected
      it to become
      > intuitive. Somehow my USB catalogger is still not properly
      visible. I
      > guess I am just easily confused. I have printed off the
      directions from
      > Davis, and they have not even helped. I feel I am bound
      to be forever
      > confused unless someone can come up with the right step by
      step directions
      > that this old man can finally follow.
      > Thanks
      for trying,
      > Jeff L
      > KMEWILTO1
      >
      > _____

      href="mailto:wuhu_software_group%40yahoogroups.com">wuhu_software_ group@yahoogroup s.com

      WUHU software and, once installed, things
      > OUGHT to become self-evident.
      At least I hope ... here's the Download
      href="http://home.">http://home.
      > <
      href="http://home.comcast.net/~wuhu_software/files/WUHU216_32.zip">http://home. comcast.net/ ~wuhu_software/ files/WUHU216_ 32.zip>

      comcast.net/ ~wuhu_software/ files/WUHU216_ 32.zip

      I sure hope this helps to clarify the situation!

      > Jaye Ellen,
      KTNGALLA2
      > jaye.ellen@gmail. <mailto:jaye. ellen@...>
      com

      Jeffrey C. Le Doux <jefcled@beeline-
      online.net> wrote:

      > Eric,
      > I know I am challenged, but this is driving me foolish.
      The station is
      > connected to this computer. Do you have a name for the
      software module to
      > be downloaded from wunderground? I am just
      confused.

      href="mailto:wuhu_software_group%40yahoogroups.com">wuhu_software_ group@yahoogroup s.com> group@yahoogroups. com] On
      > Behalf Of wuhu_software
      > Sent: Thursday, August 05, 2010 7:10
      PM
      > To: wuhu_software_ <mailto:
      href="mailto:wuhu_software_group%40yahoogroups.com">wuhu_software_ group@yahoogroup s.com>

      group@yahoogroups. com

      > You would hit Stop, change the station type
      in the general settings, select
      > the Davis VP2 type, select the serial
      port, and hit Start.

      > If you are using a USB connection, there
      will be a new port (a virtual port)
      > that is usually COM7. If COM7 does
      not work, go to the Device Manager in
      > Windows and view the available
      serial ports (when the station is connected).

      > You probably
      cannot run the Weatherlink and WUHU software together unless
      > you buy the
      program VirtualVP that will allow you to do so.

      > --- In
      wuhu_software_ <mailto:wuhu_ software_ group%40yahoogro ups.com>

      href="mailto:group%40yahoogroups.com">group@yahoogroups. com, "jefcled" <jefcled@> wrote:

      > > How do I get my Davis
      VantageVue to upload to WUHU? Also would like to
      > have the new unit
      replace my La Crosse that uploads to CWOP.
      > > Thanks Jeff Le
      Doux
      > > KMEWILTO1

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic