      From: wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com [mailto:wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of utahweatherbear
      Sent: Sunday, August 08, 2010 9:36 PM
      To: wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Davis VantageVue

      so do you just need the vantage vue and the datalogger to upload to the world via WUHU, or do you need to spend even more money on weatherlink software too?

      db

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Jeffrey C. Le Doux" <jefcled@...> wrote:

      > Jaye
      Ellen,
      > I am still confused. I have downloaded the WUHU software, I have
      my data
      > logger, I have downloaded VirtualVP and a couple of others. I
      can see the
      > station on my computer, at which point I would have expected
      it to become
      > intuitive. Somehow my USB catalogger is still not properly
      visible. I
      > guess I am just easily confused. I have printed off the
      directions from
      > Davis, and they have not even helped. I feel I am bound
      to be forever
      > confused unless someone can come up with the right step by
      step directions
      > that this old man can finally follow.
      > Thanks
      for trying,

      href="mailto:wuhu_software_group%40yahoogroups.com">wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com

      comcast.net/~wuhu_software/files/WUHU216_32.zip

      > I sure hope
      this helps to clarify the situation!

      > Jaye Ellen,
      KTNGALLA2

      Le Doux <jefcled@beeline-
      > <mailto:jefcled@...> online.net>
      wrote:

      Eric,
      > I know I am challenged, but this is driving me foolish. The
      station is
      > connected to this computer. Do you have a name for the
      software module to
      > be downloaded from wunderground? I am just
      confused.

      > _____
      >
      > From: wuhu_software_
      <mailto:wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com>

      group@yahoogroups.com [mailto:wuhu_software_
      href="mailto:wuhu_software_group%40yahoogroups.com">wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com> group@yahoogroups.com] On

      Behalf Of wuhu_software

      To: wuhu_software_ <mailto:wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com>

      group@yahoogroups.com

      > You would hit Stop, change the station type in the
      general settings, select
      > the Davis VP2 type, select the serial port, and
      hit Start.

      > If you are using a USB connection, there will be a
      new port (a virtual port)
      > that is usually COM7. If COM7 does not work,
      go to the Device Manager in
      > Windows and view the available serial ports
      (when the station is connected).

      > You probably cannot run the
      Weatherlink and WUHU software together unless
      > you buy the program
      VirtualVP that will allow you to do so.

      href="mailto:group%40yahoogroups.com">group@yahoogroups.com, "jefcled" <jefcled@> wrote:

      > > How do I get my Davis
      VantageVue to upload to WUHU? Also would like to
      > have the new unit
      replace my La Crosse that uploads to CWOP.
      > > Thanks Jeff Le
      Doux
      > > KMEWILTO1

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic