169Re: Getting the zero reading again

  • sashsusco
    Aug 11, 2005
      No biggy, but it was me, ScottE, who sent that last reply, sorry to
      have butted in, but I had been following the thread since, I too, had
      reported the same problem a couple of weeks ago now.

      I will definitely keep you and the group informed if I encounter any
      further problems, but the data is still looking great now.

      I'm sure you solved a lot of people's problems with the version 130
      update.

      THANK AGAIN,
      ScottE

      <wuhu_software@y...> wrote:

      > Mike,
      >
      > Thanks for the update.
      >
      > If you find any more anomalies in the upload data (or any other
      > malfunction) please let me know.
      >
      > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "sashsusco" <sase@p...>
      > wrote:
      > > So far, so good. I'm on my third day with no zeroes after
      installing
      > > wuhu version 130. I had been having errors at least every other
      day
      > > prior to installing this version. Looks like it may be fixed. Of
      > > course, I'm expecting the kiss of death having now said something,
      > > they'll probably be back in the morning. Hope not, but for now,
      > looks
      > > great.
      > >
      > > Much Appreciated

      > > <wuhu_software@y...> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Mike,
      > > >
      > > > I may have found the problem.
      > > >
      > > > If an update was received from Heavyweather, and the fields
      were
      > > > completely bogus (fields will contain OFL or -999.0), and it
      was
      > time
      > > > to upload (minimum upload time period expired), it might have
      > been
      > > > possible that WUHU uploaded the garbage data.
      > > >
      > > > I made a new version, 130, available at the alternative
      download
      > site.
      > > >
      > > > Please install and let me know if this version addresses the
      > problem.
      > > >
      > > > Thanks.
      > > >
      > > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Frerkes"

      > readings