16878WUHU Tweaks

  • Bob Tyszka
    Jul 30, 2010
    • 1 Attachment
    • 117 KB
         Here is a copy of the Com Log for today.  Not as much data as the other log.  Humidity is 5% according to neighboring stations, but my sensor is dropping off again.  I had this problem last year and replaced the sensor, now it is happening again.

        Lots of smoke in the air from the Crown fire in Palmdale, about 50 miles SSW of here.  We have several friends in the area, one family was evacuated last night, but was able to return this morning.  No word on any of our friends being evacuated today so far.

    Bob Tyszka
    California City, CA
    CW9012 / KCACALIF5

    Click for California City, California Forecast