    Jun 9, 2010
      Strange --- I got a LaCrosse 3610 5 yrs ago and it's still going strong, no probs --- go figure !!!  I run wirelessly and I replace batteries only, around once a year.  I ordered directly from LaCrosse, btw.  Not the outfit you went through ...

      Jaye Ellen KTNGALLA2

      On Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 7:47 PM, <chrisv78@...> wrote:

      I was always happy with GreatBigOutlet when I used the LaCrosse weather station.  In fact I ended buying a new unit just for parts because I got tired of ordering replacements. They tend to last a year or so and then start acting up.

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "William DePriest" <wdepriest@...>
      To: "wuhu software group" <wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wednesday, June 9, 2010 7:19:14 PM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central
      Subject: Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: LaCrosse 2310

      GreatBigOutlet sent out a replacement today so hopefully this one is more "like new" than the first one!

      ---
      sent from my Droid.

      On Jun 9, 2010 9:18 AM, "alrjr2001" <alrjr2001@...> wrote:

      I was immediately leery of this place when I saw the description "New, like new or discontinued". I guess yours was "like new" but not quite! Maybe they'll send you a good one & let you keep the one with the cut cable for parts, that would work out OK.

      Arnold In The Smokies
      DW1121