16718Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: LaCrosse 2310

  • William DePriest
    Jun 9, 2010

      GreatBigOutlet sent out a replacement today so hopefully this one is more "like new" than the first one!

      ---
      sent from my Droid.

      On Jun 9, 2010 9:18 AM, "alrjr2001" <alrjr2001@...> wrote:

      I was immediately leery of this place when I saw the description "New, like new or discontinued". I guess yours was "like new" but not quite! Maybe they'll send you a good one & let you keep the one with the cut cable for parts, that would work out OK.

      Arnold In The Smokies
      DW1121