16710Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: LaCrosse 2310

  • Jaye Ellen
    Jun 3, 2010
      Yes William, this device will work with pretty much any of the PWS's, 23xx or 36xx, as far as I know.  They all use the same basic hardware and wiring.

      Jaye Ellen, KTNGALLA2 WS3610 (with propellers)

      On Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 3:19 PM, Dimitris <meteo@...> wrote:

      Hi William
      Of caurse it will work perfect,and your ws 2308 weather station.

      Best regards from Greece
      Dimitris

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, William DePriest <wdepriest@...> wrote:

      > Dimitris,
      >
      > I ordered the TX-20 yesterday, but now I am concerned in reading the
      > description on Great Big Outlet. It says:
      >
      > *"requires a WS-2310-25 thermo-hygro sensor"*
      > *
      > *
      > I only have a 2308 thermo-hygro sensor... will it work with mine too?
      >

      > On Wed, Jun 2, 2010 at 4:08 PM, Dimitris <meteo@...> wrote:
      >

      > > The anemometer TX 20
      > >
      > > http://i62.servimg.com/u/f62/11/22/64/62/weathe14.jpg
      > >
      > > It work with all La-crose 23XX models
      > >

      > > Best regards from Greece
      > > Dimitris
      > > http://users.otenet.gr/~meteo/index.html
      > >
      > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com<wuhu_software_group%40yahoogroups.com>,

      > > William DePriest <wdepriest@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Does this sensor work with the 2308? I had a ton of trouble with my
      > > current
      > > > impeller version with false wind readings. I had to send it back to
      > > > LaCrosse and they replaced the cable to it. Since then, it has worked
      > > > flawlessly (aside from spiderwebs/snow in the impeller) so I am reluctant
      > > > switch back to the original cabling with the new sensor, if it does work
      > > > with the 2308.

      > > well.
      > > of

    • Show all 24 messages in this topic