16708Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: LaCrosse 2310

  • William DePriest
    Jun 3, 2010
      Dimitris,

      I ordered the TX-20 yesterday, but now I am concerned in reading the description on Great Big Outlet.  It says:

      "requires a WS-2310-25 thermo-hygro sensor"

      I only have a 2308 thermo-hygro sensor... will it work with mine too?

      On Wed, Jun 2, 2010 at 4:08 PM, Dimitris <meteo@...> wrote:

      The anemometer TX 20

      It work with all La-crose 23XX models

      Best regards from Greece
      Dimitris

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, William DePriest <wdepriest@...> wrote:

      > Does this sensor work with the 2308? I had a ton of trouble with my current
      > impeller version with false wind readings. I had to send it back to
      > LaCrosse and they replaced the cable to it. Since then, it has worked
      > flawlessly (aside from spiderwebs/snow in the impeller) so I am reluctant to
      > switch back to the original cabling with the new sensor, if it does work
      > with the 2308.
      >
      > On Wed, Jun 2, 2010 at 9:04 AM, Greg Whitehead <gw333@...> wrote:
      >

      > > I have added that sensor to my 2315 and it works great. It spins very
      > > easily and registers lower wind speeds than my OS WMR968. I am very
      > > pleased. However, if you get one, make sure and tell them to pack it well.
      > > The first one I got wasn't packed well and arrived with the cups broken
      > > off. But, they sent me another one with no hassle, so that speaks well of
      > > them, I think.
      > >
      > > Greg Whitehead
      > > Euchee, TN
      > > CWOP: DW0148