16593Re: Absolute Pressure Error

  • Cookeville Weather Guy
    May 6, 2010
      Hey Gang-

      This error is popping up again...any thoughts? I have the Davis Vantage Vue and am running it through USB to Serial.

      Thanks!

      Thu May 06 00:18:23 2010 > An error occurred reading the absolute pressure from the console.
      Thu May 06 14:55:32 2010 > An error occurred reading the absolute pressure from the console.
      Thu May 06 15:36:17 2010 > An error occurred reading the absolute pressure from the console.
      Thu May 06 16:16:18 2010 > An error occurred reading the absolute pressure from the console.
      Thu May 06 16:48:27 2010 > An error occurred reading the absolute pressure from the console.
      Thu May 06 17:05:53 2010 > An error occurred reading the absolute pressure from the console.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "cookevilleweatherguy" <cookevilleweatherguy@...> wrote:

      > Hello WUHU Family:
      >
      > Interesting errors on my system's log.
      >
      > Sat Mar 06 13:00:26 2010 > An error occurred reading the absolute pressure from the console.
      > Sat Mar 06 15:00:26 2010 > An error occurred reading the absolute pressure from the console.
      >
      > Do you notice they are both exactly at the top of the hour?
      >
      > Any thoughts?
      >
      > Also, WUHU and my Vantage Vue quit talking to each other around 4:15 in morning a couple of nights this past week. Still monitoring that. I guess it is possible one of the overnight updates (like a Virus Scan, etc.) could be causing this.
      >
      > Sincerely,
      > Michael D. from Tennessee
      > http://www.cookevilleweatherguy.com

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic