16523Re: WUHU Running But No Data Recorded or Sent to Internet Sites

  • kevbert002_5
    Apr 16, 2010
      By performing an Anytime Upgrade on Home Premium allows you to access the XP emulation. The Win7 Home Premium has all the software required to run Professional and Ultimate but you need the (expensive) access key from Microsoft in order to run all options for the version of Win7 you require.
      I've upgraded to Professional from Home Premium 64 bit and it runs fine on my Revo R3610. You'll need the drivers for XP in order to use the USB/Serial adapter and you won't need to set anything else up in order to use the XP emulation and the WUHU software. You won't need to use HeavyWeather either as direct serial support works fine.
      I'm using WUHU to send data to CWOP, PWS and Weather Underground. Hamweather seems to only allow for people in Canada or USA to register (I'm in the UK).
      Post back if you get any problems.
      Cheers
      Kevin.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "drifter17536" <drifter17536@...> wrote:

      > Do I understand correctly that upgrading to Professional takes care of the problem? I'm not familiar with what you mean by XP emulation?
      >
      > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "kevbert002_5" <kev_eric@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I didn't have any luck with getting Home Premium working with the same USB/Serial Adapter. I had to upgrade to Professional in order to talk to my La Crosse via the XP emulation.
      > >
      > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "drifter17536" <drifter17536@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > I am using Home Premium

    • Show all 25 messages in this topic