16227Re: setting rainfall totals

    Feb 2, 2010
      As far as I am aware there is no way to change to the console rain total value to a desired value, it can only be reset.

      WUHU only uses the rain total as a yearly total when it comes to processing templates. If that is what you are doing, we could probably come up with a solution to that.

      If you want the console rain total to match up, there is probably not much that can be done.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "orion_jb2001" <jbart1@...> wrote:

      > Hi new to program, how does one set the yearly rainfall total, being a month into the new year, I all ready have a yearly rainfall to enter. Using a WS2355 and the rainfall total was not reset at 01/01 and current total would be incorrect for the year 2010.
      >
      > Jeff

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic