15929Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Happy New Year & Thanks

  • David Lipper
    Jan 1, 2010
      On 2010-01-01 13:40, wuhu_software wrote:

      Thanks for the compliments guys.

      It has been long journey since the humble beginnings of the program.

      For chuckles, check out the main screen for version 1.0.19 back at the inception of the program:

      WUHU 1.0.19 Screenshot

      I never really anticipated creating a bit of a monster but it has been fun.

      Thanks to all of those who have helped make the program what it is today.

      Hopefully, over the next couple of years, there will be a new version written in C# with much fancier graphics and user interface. I have learned quite a few lessons of what to do and what not to do over the course of the development that will go along way to making the re-write the best weather application available. Now if I can only find the time to do it...

      Thanks again.

      Heath

      What a contrast from the current screen!

      I want to join all the wishes and gratitude for WUHU.  It's an excellent program, from a great guy and with a great support group here.
      Happy New Year!
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic