15924Re: B98, WeatherBug Upload Failure Alarm, Improved real-time update threading.

    Jan 1, 2010
      You can generally just run the installer, it will send a message to the running copy telling it to shut down so that the installer can run.

      If you run two copies of WUHU (as a few do), you will probably need to manually shut them down. I suppose I could put a loop in the installer to check for multiples copies. I should probably do that.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Joe Sulkowski <jsulk2005@...> wrote:

      > Thanks a lot rick, I'll give it a shot.

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic