15915Happy New Year & Thanks

  • KNHBRIST1
    Jan 1, 2010
      First a Happy New Year to all !!!
      I also want to take a moment to reflect back and thank WUHU for all he does for us. It was a few years ago that I started looking for software for my LaCrosse WS2310. I wanted to upload to Weather Underground. Well low and behold after much research, I downloaded WUHU and started my time uploading to WU. I chose WUHU because it seemed to offer exactly what I wanted and was not a resource hog on my old computer. I thought it was just an amazing piece of software and I could not believe that the author actually responded to questions, concerns, etc. and that it was FREE. Well that was a few years ago and although I thought it was great then, I am amazed at where is has gone since then. How quickly does the author fix bugs or add functions when they are suggested? Where else do you get that kind of customer service? Oh and did I mention it was FREE. I have missed 2 days of uploading in the past 4 or 5 years and that was due to a lightning strike taking out my serial port. The software is bullet proof, so to speak.
      So, I just want to thank the author of WUHU for all he has done this past year and look forward to another year anxiously awaiting any new enhancements that might come our way. THANK YOU :)
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic