15833Re[2]: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Need help with my WS2310RX

  • Jodie Reynolds
    Dec 29, 2009

      Sure - but you're going to run into even more issues.

      Is there some reason you can't just reassign the IRQ?

      --- Jodie

      Is there any way I can connect the Ws 2310 to my computer using a USB port?  I believe there are adapters for that - does the software respond to it?