      From: "wuhu_software" <wuhu_software@...>
      To: "wuhu software group" <wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Saturday, December 5, 2009 2:51:57 PM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central
      Subject: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Spurious Vantage Pro2 Readings on WUHU

      I am guessing that somehow your console rain total was accidentally reset, about 1.43 inches of rain ago.

      The messages are design to prevent spurious bogus data from getting in to your history locally and on the weather servers.

      Eventually it will give up and accept the new data, be it right or wrong.