15669Spurious Vantage Pro2 Readings on WUHU

  • chrisv78@comcast.net
    Dec 5, 2009

      Hi Gang:

      Over the past day or so I started getting WUHU log hits that my rain total is suspect (every 3 seconds!) in that it says 1.43 inches detected when average rain total is 41.53 inches (over past 10 minutes).  I took my rain bucket off and noticed a little dirt on the collector cups, but nothing out of the ordinary, but the error remains.  When I first noticed it I thought our Texas Blizzard yesterday may have caused it to stick, but it is beautiful outside today (and above freezing) so I woudl think it should have settled out.

      Any ideas?  The system has worked flawlessly since I got it in March.

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic