      From: "azbolt" <azbolt@...>
      To: "wuhu software group" <wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Saturday, December 5, 2009 10:54:02 AM GMT -06:00 Central America
      Subject: [wuhu_software_group] Davis Vantage Pro2 install

      Howdy, I've installed a Davis Vantage Pro2 for my mom and purchased the WeatherLink software and attachment to hook it up to the computer via USB. Seems to be working fine, except for the connection to WUHU. She WAS using at LaCrosse station hooked up via serial cable on COM1. Now that I've switched it to USB, there isn't really a COM associated with it and it seems to be required (when selecting the Davis Vantage Pro2 on the WUHU software, it still wants a COM selected). Does that make sense? If so, how do I associate the new station with the WUHU software on her computer when using a USB connection? Thanks for any insight!

      Kevin

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic