      From: Gulf Breeze <electrix_blue@...>
      Subject: [wuhu_software_group] Christmas Present
      To: wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, December 1, 2009, 12:34 PM

      I'm new to this group. I just purchased a LaCrosse 2316U Weather Station, for my son. He is very much into weather, and wanted a station so he could post his data on the internet.

      The station came with a CD of Heavy Weather Beta v2.0.

      Is there any other software that he will need to put his station online? Is WUHU software? Or just the name of this group? Also does he need anything in addition (software wise), to the basic station?

      I read a few of the messages, about the included phone cord, that comes with the station...do I need to change this out? And if so where can I purchase them from?

      I just want to make sure he has everything he needs to get going Christmas morning....Thank you all.

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic