15278Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Lacrosse cables and sensors

  • Mike
    Oct 7, 2009
      You might be interested in my approach to keep the 23XX thermo/hydro unit powered -
      I picked up a Oregon Scientific STR938 solar unit from a surplus store - The STR938
      unit has a solar panel, a Ni-MH battery and 2 regular back-up AA Alkaline batteries.

      I wired the STR938 unit to the battery connections on the WS23XX therm-hydro unit
      The output from the (STR938) internal RJ11 (6-pin) is 3.67v.

      -Mike