15267Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Lacrosse cables and sensors

  • Jerry Flanders
    Oct 5, 2009
      You have 4 pairs of conductors. just pretend they are 4 shielded
      cables and use the same wire at each end as if it were the shield -
      for example, with a blue and blue+white pair, let the blue be the
      "center" conductor and the blue+white be the shield.

      Lets say you have 4 signal lines plus one ground to connect up
      between your devices. I would connect all the color+white lines to
      the ground and then use the colors for each of the 4 signal lines.

      In my HDTV application, I didn't need to connect the "shields" in
      common, but I don't think it will make any difference.

      Jerry W4UK