15266Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Lacrosse cables and sensors

  • lratcliff lratcliff
    Oct 5, 2009
      Ok, I am not familure with the CAT5 cable, other than knowing what it
      is. How would I wire it up as ballanced. I understand what that
      means as far as RF feed lines, but not sure how to make it work in
      this application.

      Lee
      KC4ART