15126RE: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Latest Windows Update and WUHU error messages

  • Rob Reab
    Sep 11, 2009

      I don’t know what I’d do without the ‘toy factor’ you mentioned, both because I do computer support and have a fair share of ‘toys’ myself - Rob

      From: wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com [mailto:wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of alrjr2001
      Sent: Friday, September 11, 2009 11:20 AM
      To: wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Latest Windows Update and WUHU error messages

      I agree with that 100% makes one wonder if sometimes were better off without it, somehow it doesnt save a whole hell of a lot of time when you boil it all down but the toy factor is great:-)

      Arnold In The Smokies
      DW1121

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "gw33340" <gw333@...> wrote:

      > Well, I don't know what the deal is. After about 3 more reboots, it
      started working right again. Grrrr. Technology is wonderful until it doesn't work!

      "alrjr2001" <alrjr2001@> wrote:

      > > Hi Greg I installed the same set of updates (hesitantly) yesterday as
      well but I must have gotten lucky & didnt have any issues, sounds like maybe something got corrupted during the install. I think from here on out I'll set a system restore point the install any updates/new software.

      > > Arnold In The Smokies
      > > DW1121

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic