15125Re: Latest Windows Update and WUHU error messages

  • alrjr2001
    Sep 11, 2009
      I agree with that 100% makes one wonder if sometimes were better off without it, somehow it doesnt save a whole hell of a lot of time when you boil it all down but the toy factor is great:-)

      Arnold In The Smokies

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "gw33340" <gw333@...> wrote:
      > Well, I don't know what the deal is. After about 3 more reboots, it started working right again. Grrrr. Technology is wonderful until it doesn't work!
      > Thanks anyway,
      > Greg
      > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "alrjr2001" <alrjr2001@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi Greg I installed the same set of updates (hesitantly) yesterday as well but I must have gotten lucky & didnt have any issues, sounds like maybe something got corrupted during the install. I think from here on out I'll set a system restore point the install any updates/new software.
      > >
      > > Arnold In The Smokies
      > > DW1121

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic