14965Re: Anyone running WUHU with the Oregon Scientific WMR200A?

    Aug 7, 2009
      If the software you are running is VWS (Virtual Weather Server), then I am pretty sure you can upload as you suggest. The only issue is that VWS can export data to a file (I forget how to configure it to do so) at one minute intervals. If you can live with 1 minute updates (No rapidfire), then it should work.

      If you cannot figure out how to make VWS output the file once per minute, let me know.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "bpjabber" <brian@...> wrote:

      > When you say it isn't possible -- do you mean the software cannot support it? The WMR200A has a USB port and it came with software to connect to the computer, but the uploading is an extra purchase -- I am trying to find a way to upload like I did using WUHU with my WMR968.

      > > Direct serial or direct USB to the station is not possible.
      > >
      > > You could run VWS and send data to WUHU, but I do not see any real advantage in doing so.
      > >

      > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "bpjabber" <brian@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > I have recently replaced my WMR968 with a WMR200A and although I see it is not on the list of supported weather stations, I was wondering if anyone was doing this since it would be a lot easier than looking for something else.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic