14914Re: [wuhu_software_group] La Crosse WS-2310 Rain Collector

  • David Lipper
    Jul 28, 2009
      I have bought it recently to replace the original sensor that came with
      the WS-2310.
      It seems to be working so far (a couple of months); although it still
      occasionally has the bogus afternoon rain readings that I had with the
      original sensor.
      I am still at a loss to explain that one.

      Kris Olmstead - W2FLR wrote:

      > Anybody else have bad luck with the TX10U rain collector for the WS-2310?
      > I'm on my 3rd one in 18 months. They work for a while, then stop. I
      > can open
      > it up, move the paddle and it registers with my WUHU software but it
      > won't
      > measure rainfall. The reed switch is fine, I've done a continuity
      > test. Any
      > ideas?
      >
      > Thanks.

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic