14757Re: Communication Error

  • Rick
    Jul 1, 2009
      That error most often occurs when the Atomic Clock is trying to Sync time on your console. Depending on what Time Zone your in, you will see that error when the Sync occurs anytime from Midnight to 6 or 7am. No Data is really lost its the console trying to do two things at once that causes the error to post in the log.

      Hope this explains why its happening, of course it could be something else this just seems to be the common reason, your mileage may vary!

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "ronw72" <1rondee@...> wrote:
      > Wed Jul 01 06:08:09 2009 > Communications error or invalid/corrupt data retrieved from console.
      > Wed Jul 01 06:08:09 2009 > Detected consecutive communications failures. Attempting to recover by re-opening the port.
      > Wed Jul 01 06:08:19 2009 > Attempting to re-open port COM4.
      > Where should I look for this problem, it is some what intermittent?
      > Thanks,
      > Ron
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic