      From: petros0022 <petros0022@...>
      Subject: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Question about WUHU support ws3650 La-crosse
      To: wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, June 12, 2009, 8:37 AM

      Ça ha ha ,i know the soloution and from the software and from the shield cable cat 5 ftp bettwen anemometer - out sensor,but i thought this model 3650 it do not have the same problem like 2300,but i thought wrong.
      Ok thanks again

      Best regards from Greece
      Dimitris
      http://users. otenet.gr/ ~meteo/index. html

      --- In wuhu_software_ group@yahoogroup s.com, Radu Eugen <eugenraduoradea@ ...> wrote:

      > You will face the same problems with wind speed like 2300. Same all false readings, the same brand, same problems. Same solution, you go to WUHU-Tweak Data-Reject all wind speed above--- (you set the speed you consider ok and that's it).All the best, Eugen Radu, Oradea, Romania

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic