14558Re: Question about WUHU support ws3650 La-crosse

  • petros0022
    Jun 12, 2009
      Ôhank you WUHU author ,thank you Eugen
      Finnaly the comunication protocole is the same like ws 3600 Europen version and ws 3610 American version
      And wuhu software support it at direct serial access i suppose

      One question Eugen do you have observe any problem at false wind speed readings ? like ws 2300 ,or false wirelles transmition at false temperature or something else ?or all it is ok ?

      Thank you again

      Best regards from Greece
      Dimitris

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Radu Eugen <eugenraduoradea@...> wrote:

      > Yes, I installed one a year ago to a nearby city and works just fine. It is exactly like the 3600 modell, only the transmission between the thermo-hygro sensor and the console is different, 3650 transmits on 868 MHz and the rate is 4.5 seconds.Greetings, Eugen Radu, Oradea, Romania.

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic