14524Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Twitter
- Jun 1, 2009Instead of having the app running all of the time have a scheduled task fire off using the built in windows task scheduler. I do that for my text sending app and works great, I do not need to do any time management at all.
LarryOn Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 1:20 AM, Don Lafferty <don@...> wrote:
I've modified the files in the Twitter Helper folder a bit. There are now 3 files. Here's what each set does.
1) vbtweet.zip - Command line program to post to Twitter. Can be used by WUHU or any other program that can call another. There is a readme file for instructions.
2) vbtweetproj.zip - Visual Basic 6 files to make vbtweet.exe if you want to see how it works or want to modify it. Not needed unless you have VB 6.
3) wutweet.zip - Set of files to post to Twitter using a template file. Created by Randy to make it a little prettier and maybe easier. Also includes the VB6 project files.
You only need #1 or #3 to post to Twitter. Either one will work but it's your preference.
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>