14428Re: ws-3610

    May 4, 2009
      On your desktop, right click "My computer", select properties, select the hardware tab, hit the device manager button, in the list of devices, clock the + next to Ports (COM & LPT).

      That should list the available serial ports on your machine and whether there is a problem.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "aleutianman" <aleutianman@...> wrote:

      > i am unable to get my weather station to detect the serial port com 4 is there something im missing and i dont think my settings for the wuhu weather is working right cant seem to remeber the settings for that too. any help would be greatly appreciated please

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic