14424Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Erratic wind direction

  • Rich Brunnworth
    May 3, 2009
      My personal opinion is that the vane is too well balanced, so what I did
      was to put more weight on the tail using foil tape. Reaction time has
      been slowed some, but the readings are now more reliable (at least for me).

      Rich

      Rob Reab wrote:

      > I think this is a physical problem with the weather vane design. I’ve
      > watched the vane flip back and forth a lot. This problem occurs night
      > or day. Today there has been no direct sunlight. It’s been raining
      > most of the day. I don’t think it’s the sunlight interfering with the
      > leds.

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic