14296Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Weatherforyou.com Question

  • Dickie Bradford
    Apr 7 3:27 PM
      Thnx for the info, but that really didnt answer my question...
      basically, I have have read that the latest release of WUHU now supports
      weatherforyou, I have created an account on weatherforyou, but how do I
      get the data from WUHU to weatherforyou? does it need to be ftp'd or do
      I simply add a few lines to the config ini (station id & password) and
      WUHU will put the data there?

      Maybe my question before was a bit too bland :-)

      Dickie

      wuhu_software wrote:

      > Uploads are sent to www.pwsweather.com then distributed to HamWeather
      > and Weatherforyou.com by their server.
      >
      > Their might be some account setting at www.pwsweather.com where you
      > enable which service is allowed to use your data. Try logging in their
      > and looking around on your account.

      > <mailto:wuhu_software_group%40yahoogroups.com>, Dickie Bradford
      > <dbradford@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > In the new release it sais that Weatherforyou.com is now supported. Is
      > > this done by only adding lines to the INI file, or via FTP? And if by
      > > INI, what lines need added?
      > >
      > > Thnx
      > >
      > > Dickie Bradford

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic