14263Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: WUHU v.74 Hung

  • Mike
    Apr 1, 2009
      This time I was looking at the main dialogue and it was un-responsive, hasn't happened
      since.

      But I did get a condition a day prior with no icon on the taskbar, and task manager said
      it was still running - so I had to kill it.

      -Mike

      > Mike,
      >
      > What was the original problem? No icon on the task bar so you killed it or were you looking at the main
      > dialog that was not responsive?
      >
      > Thanks.
      >
      > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroup s.com, "Mike" <mike.a.p@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > My first occurrence of WUHU ever hanging - had to kill it :-( using task manager.
      > >
      > > Sent the dump to the file section as: WUHU_Hung.zip
      > >
      > > -Mike

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic