14246Re: [wuhu_software_group] WUHU death again?

  • Radu Eugen
    Mar 31, 2009
      Dear Jay Ellen, when you have these kind of problems most likely the problem is the PC, you have to check your computer, run an antivirus scan, then check the hard disk for errors, clean the hard disk of all the unnecessary stuff, defragment your hard disk and shut it down completely for 15 minutes, then start it again. Check if your internet service runs properly. I have a modest PC equipment that runs 24/7, a desktop Sempron 1.6GHz, 80Giga hard disk and 1.2Giga memory, XP pro sp2 and a weather station like yours, La Crosse 3600 with Inspeed Vortex wind sensor and I must say that it runs almost flawlessly. Sometimes WUHU has some technical problems but other than that I only have words of appreciation.
      Right now I,m facing the same problems like you, it takes a very long time to see WUHU running on the internet.
      Best greetings, Eugen Radu, Oradea, Romania
      IBIHOROR9