13684Re: WUHU (auto) Startup

  • streeterdan
    Feb 8, 2009
      Actually Greg you were right! I went back and triple checked and
      realized the Windows Startup entry for WuHu was an application not a
      shortcut. (doh!) Anyway changed it to a shortcut and "she's good to go
      now". Thanks again and best regards.
      Dan

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Greg <gw33340@...>
      wrote:

      > The first thing I would do is to verify that the shortcut in your startup
      folder is pointing to the right program file.  If you right click on the icon
      and then click find target, it will show you what it's trying to start.

      > If that's not it, maybe one of the smart guys here can help.

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic