      From: streeterdan <streeterdan@...>
      Subject: [wuhu_software_group] WUHU (auto) Startup
      To: wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, February 8, 2009, 8:54 PM

      Hello WuHu_Software.
      I have been successfully running WuHu for several months, uploading to
      WU. The program starts and runs great with no errors if I start it by double
      clicking the icon on my desktop (Windows XP Prof.). However when I use
      Windows Startup to automatically start it, it aborts. I get an error message
      saying "Unable to locate Version information, aborting". At this point I can
      still double click the desktop icon and it comes up normally.
      Have you seen this before?
      I'd like to feel assured that when I'm away during a power interuption that
      the program will come back up okay when power is restored.
      Thank you for any help you can provide.

      Dan

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic