13652Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: WMR968 posted for sale on Weather Forum

  • Don
    Feb 3, 2009
      I'm negotiating with the owner to purchase his.  I've currently got a LaCrosse 2317 but the rain guage is a little flaky.  Sometime it works just fine but the last rain we had didn't budge it.  I know I could just replace it for around $40 but I would like to move up to something a tad better myself.

      If I read correctly I should be able to unplug the LaCrosse and plug in the OS and WUHU should just keep going right?  Yeah, I'll stop it first but I don't think I need to do anything else do I?

      Don

      va3xq wrote:

      That was probably me, picked up a a 968 for $100 new in box. Was
      received as a gift but they were not interested in it and put it up
      for sale. Got it up and running and it's pretty cool
      jeff

      --- In wuhu_software_ group@yahoogroup s.com, "wuhu_software"
      <wuhu_software@ ...> wrote:

      > Recently someone here mentioned that they wanted to get toss a La Crosse
      > and buy a WMR968.
      >
      > On a weather forum, there is someone selling a like new one for $140.
      >
      > That is a pretty good price if you are interested.
      >
      > Click here <http://www.wxforum. net/index. php?topic= 2995.0> to view the
      > message.

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic