13295Re: Honeywell TE831W

    Jan 1, 2009
      Thanks for your help with testing.

      Also, if anyone has a TE923, can you also test that Beta version?

      There was (I think) a mistake in the old code where the wind direction
      field was assumed to be 0 to 15 (you then multiply by 22.5 to obtain
      degrees), rather than being interpreted as 0 to 359 degrees (as it
      appears to be).

      Thanks in advance.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "mtuip" <ajax@...> wrote:

      > That counts for me as well. Just let me know if you want to test
      > something out. Later today I'll swap my batteries on my windgauge as
      > it seems to stop responding occasionally.
      >
      > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Ryan Delany"
      > <ryandelany@> wrote:
      > >
      > > That did the trick. The data is now showing up correctly in WUHU.
      > > Now I just need to get my wind and rain gauges setup and I should be
      > > in business.
      > >
      > > If you need more info or want to enhance support for the TE831W, I'm
      > > more than willing to be a guinea pig and test whatever you need.
      > >
      > > Thanks!!!
      > >
      > > Ryan

      > > <wuhu_software@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Give this a shot:
      > > >
      > > > WUHU216_32_B64.zip
      > > > <http://home.comcast.net/%
      > 7Ewuhu_software/files/WUHU216_32_B64.zip>
      > > >

      > > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Ryan Delany"

      > TE831W
      > > > which
      > supported