12686[wuhu_software_group] confusion with WUHU on DST change

  • M. A.P
    Nov 2, 2008
      Is appears that I've got 2 entries in the history file (between 1am and 2am this morning), for each data point, while being a minor issue, generates graphs that look weird.

      For WUHU I see this graph - WUHU.jpg

      When displayed with Heavyweather pro I see - HWP.jpg

      When setting back the clocks, maybe WUHU should removed previous (1-hour) entries in it's history files, but then again WUHU would then have to track DSTs, or just between 1am and 2pm, i.e. is there an entry in the history file already for this date and time?

      -Mike

      Store, manage and share up to 5GB with Windows Live SkyDrive. Start uploading now