12266Re: WUHU software it can to work with windows-vista ?

    Sep 2 1:31 PM
      Another tip I forgot about, you must allow ActiveX controls to run
      under Vista, as far as I know, that is not the default.

      Google 'Vista ActiveX Controls' for instructions on how to allow
      ActiveX under Vista.

      > At some point, someone told me they had WUHU working under WUHU.
      >
      > The only complication was that WUHU had to be given permission to
      > access it's program folder (c:\program files\wuhu).
      >
      > You might have to give it permission to write to other directories
      > like c:\heavyweather\ if you are outputting a currdat.lst or template
      > files.
      >

      > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "M. A.P" <m_a_p@> wrote:
      > >

      > > I would suspect it would - it's very good. But what's the risk in
      > trying it - it's quality software.
      > >
      > > -Mike
      > >

      > > To: wuhu_software_group@: petros0022@: Tue, 2 Sep 2008
      > 08:15:29 +0000Subject: [wuhu_software_group] WUHU software it can to
      > work with windows-vista ?
      > >

      > > Hello all .I have one questions about WUHU software.I want to
      > know,WUHU software it can to work with windows Vista or no ? .Because
      > some weather-friend here from Greece he want to know if he can to use
      > the software ,because he have window vista .Thank you Best regards
      > from Greece Dimitriswww.geocities.com/meteo19671967

      > > Be the filmmaker you always wanted to be—learn how to burn a DVD
      > with Windows®.
      > > http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/108588797/direct/01/

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic