12265Re: WUHU software it can to work with windows-vista ?

    Sep 2, 2008
      At some point, someone told me they had WUHU working under WUHU.

      The only complication was that WUHU had to be given permission to
      access it's program folder (c:\program files\wuhu).

      You might have to give it permission to write to other directories
      like c:\heavyweather\ if you are outputting a currdat.lst or template
      files.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "M. A.P" <m_a_p@...> wrote:

      > I would suspect it would - it's very good. But what's the risk in
      trying it - it's quality software.

      > -Mike
      >

      > To: wuhu_software_group@...: petros0022@...: Tue, 2 Sep 2008
      08:15:29 +0000Subject: [wuhu_software_group] WUHU software it can to
      work with windows-vista ?

      > Hello all .I have one questions about WUHU software.I want to
      know,WUHU software it can to work with windows Vista or no ? .Because
      some weather-friend here from Greece he want to know if he can to use
      the software ,because he have window vista .Thank you Best regards
      from Greece Dimitriswww.geocities.com/meteo19671967